23 9월 2007

YKH3 Turns 20!!!

Woke up and got my ass to Scrooge's Pub in Itaewon yesterday morning at 10:30 for the 20th Anniversary of the Yongsan Kimchi Hash House Harriers. I should've slept in...Prez's chalk talk just goes on and onnnnn...I think the hares (Silicone and Dodic) didn't set out until a little after 11.
Anyway, because I'm lame I did the walker's trail, which was extremely unchallenging and short. Fine by me, I was wearing flip flops. :) And it gave me a chance to hang out with Timberballs, who is always fun to do trail with because he's intelligent and interesting (not that all hashers aren't, but....)
After trail we found ourselves back at Scrooge's for an enormous amount of food and beer. The circle was great, with names being given to Just Tristan and Just James (who shall, at the YKH3, forevermore be known as STRAIGHT UP YOUR DAD'S ASS!! Hahahaha!!!!!). Lots of longevity patches handed out, which is always nice for any hash group, and tons of songs were sung. I left a bit early so I'm not sure what happened with down downs and hashit. It was a good time! Here's some pics, mostly taken by KBS.


4 Comments:

At 5:18 오후, Blogger achilles3 said...

wow! That looks like an awesome group of people. Way jealous right now:)

 
At 1:42 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

A few of the older folks retired early for their early siesta. But for the young & restless, we witnessed the unfortunate naming of NN James by an 8yrs-old hasher name Little Squirt. New name: S.U.Y.D.A. = Straight Up Your Dad's Ass.

-KBS

 
At 8:59 오전, Blogger Jes said...

I was at the naming, retard. I was standing right next to you!!

 
At 1:15 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Hi guys, I'm way out here in Busan
I heard about this place called Scrooges or something, pitty it's so far away...

I'm desperate to go there, because
I heard they have the Sports channel, WOW! I'm South African and
Sports channel usually plays a lot
of South African sports on there.

Do any of you guys know how the hec I can apply to get this channel, I'm sure my school will pay for it, it's just we have no idea how to get it.

I'm on facebook, please search me up.

Name: Marlon Verhoog

Thanks...

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home