04 6월 2007

Showing up at my door with ice cream is a really good way to cheer me up. Showing up at my door with 5 different kinds of ice cream?!? That's pretty much a guarantee that if I ever have children I will name them all after you.

And breaking your diet to eat galbi at a dirty little food tent with me, just to make sure that I get out of my apartment, is awesome. And walking me home and hanging out with me until I'm tired enough to fall asleep is really fanfuckingtastic.

And the phone calls, emails, texts, sandwiches, jokes, not letting me walk home alone even when I say I'm fine, and other general going out of your way for me stuff...really, you guys are all so awesome.

I'm really lucky to have the friends that I have. Really lucky. I hope they know how much I love them.

3 Comments:

At 10:08 오후, Blogger sumatra22 said...

I would show up with ice cream from lobaido's...but i'm poor and lacking freedom from my job! why you bummin' pal? possibly b/c i still can't dial your freakin' number without getting crazy messages from korea telling me the number doesn't exist????? i miss you! email me, let me know you're all right! (and i saved your message from last week...it cheers me up to hear your voice!)

 
At 3:36 오후, Blogger Jes said...

I used up the last of my phone card minutes telling AndyScap what a loser his new girlfriend is. As soon as I get a new card I'll call you. Hopefully soon!!!

 
At 2:25 오전, Blogger Shells Bells said...

love love love love love u

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home