10 5월 2007

I know, I know...this blog sucks ass lately. I've just been too busy having fun to make time for posts. Soon, I promise! Here's some stuff you can look forward to...more pictures of me being humped by RL, Roadtrip with S2H3 for Ulsan's 500th r*n, lots of cute kids, my "ode to Stephanie" dinner, food and beer at MJ's with Mino, Jae-ho, and Hong, and other random things thrown in. This weekend should be good too...pancakes with Chris, lots of hashing, and maybe crossing a bunch more shots off my list!!

6 Comments:

At 1:10 오후, Blogger GrannyLingus said...

FYI, when Beaver gets drunk he sleeps in strangers cars and wakes up with out pants. True story just ask him.

 
At 3:51 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

Hmmm, I'm assuming you know more than one stephanie...and I'm willing to overlook your pancake indulgence with this 'Chris' Character...but it might be hard!

 
At 9:06 오전, Blogger GrannyLingus said...

Then ask him about the time he used flour in the subway station and the KNP's thought it was some deadly substance

 
At 9:08 오전, Blogger daeguowl said...

You must have got yourself a fella, getting laid is the only sane reason for a blogging hiatus...

 
At 9:43 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

We miss you girl but glad you are having good times. That is really what matters most!

 
At 1:18 오후, Blogger RLB said...

Whatever! Post some pictures you lazy turd.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home