15 6월 2007

신당동 !

A while ago, when I was still sick with that eye thing, Mic took me to Sindang for some Tokbokki. Let me tell you, whatever my version of heaven consists of, it includes a tokbokki alley! Our conversation that night consisted mostly of this:

him: STOP TOUCHING YOUR EYES!!!!!
me: I can't help it! There's stuff oozing out of them...it hurts!!!!!
him: There's noth...OH MY GOD!!!! THAT'S DISGUSTING!!!!!

As you can imagine, it was alot of fun for me. After we ate we wandered around Seoul, trudging through Dongdaemun and other parts around there for a few hours before heading home.

Last week, Brendan Teacher approached me carefully in the teacher's room and using his best puppy dog eyes and sad voice, he said, "Jessica Teacher, if you're not too busy do you think you could show me where tokbokki alley is?" Really, he could've saved the theatrics. Any excuse to eat tokbokki is fine with me. So last night we went back to Sindang! We ate. we drank beer, we had some ice cream, and then we headed home.



0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home