28 2월 2007

Last night I headed to 강남 for dinner with Heidi, Cam, Saejin, and Saejin's coworker who was totally adorable but I forget her name because I'm a complete asshole. Then we met up with everyone else at The Wolfhound in Itaewon, where I spent lots of time talking with my buddy Joseph, who also happened to be there. And then blah, blah, blah, stuff, stuff, stuff, everyone called me Justin all night and I kept saying "BUT I'M A GIRL, I SWEAR!!!" and then we went to Bliss. I like Bliss as a starting point, but it's too dark and cozy for a late night place. All those couches and pillows, and it's so dark...I was ready to curl up and go to sleep. I would have too, if it weren't for the knowledge that my friends would have done dirty and mean things to me. So instead of falling asleep Heidi and I tried to sneak off to McDonald's for some cheeseburgers. Oohh...that reminds me. Cam owes me a beer for his "You can't eat all that!" challenge!! Silly boy. Here's a pic of some cute dude I stole from Shells. I think his name is Justin.

2 Comments:

At 7:03 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Did you have a sex change since the last time to warrant being called "Justin?"

 
At 9:59 오전, Blogger daeguowl said...

Have you been peeing standing up again??? :)

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home