09 1월 2007

I had a crazy week, so this past weekend was spent doing alot of relaxing. Friday night I had an appt., and after that Jamey came over for a few drinks and to watch Borat. I made us the best hot chocolate EVER! Seriously. EVER!

Saturday I met up with Mino in Ichon (after a very crazy taxi ride) to check out the Louvre exhibit at The National Museum. I was a bit disappointed. In the exhibit, I mean, not Mino. :) It was pretty small, and really poorly lit. You'd have to be really into that style to appreciate the paintings. Of course, having both been to the real Louvre maybe our expectations were a little high.
After the exhibit Mino wanted to do some shopping so we headed over to Myeong-Dong, where he politely shook his head at everything I picked out for him and then bought a shirt that looks just like all the other shirts he already owns. He finally took my advice on a great jacket, so if you happen to see him in a navy blue jacket with tan trim be sure to tell him how hot he looks!! Finally he was done shopping so we had some yummy coconut shrimp and pizza.
Next we wandered through City Hall on our way to Kyobo book store so he could get his nerdy self a copy of The Economist. We checked out the holiday decorations, the skating rink, and the big robot statue (???) and seriously, I have never been so cold in my life!! But, coldness and crappy museum exhibit aside, it was a really lovely day and a great way to spend a Saturday.
I finally ditched him around 8 or so (just kidding, buddy!!) and headed over to The Artreon Theater in Sinchon to see the new James Bond film with Taru. Have you guys seen it??? Do you love it?? I thought the first chase scene was unbelievably awesome!! And the new Bond? I loooove him!!!!!!!
Sunday I slept late, then went to Santorini's for lunch with RL and Heidi. I don't like greek food, so I ate the olives and feta off a greek salad and gave the tomatoes away. Then it was a quick trip to a PC bang with Heidi (I LOVE YOU AND MY PRESENT SOOOO MUCH!!!) and then I sat my ass at Starbucks and read for hours until going over to Taru's to watch a few episodes of The Sopranos.
Pretty tame weekend for me, eh?? Don't worry...I just got off the phone with Shelly, and this coming weekend is going to be a fantastic time!!

2 Comments:

At 9:34 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

um yeah! Cause I'm gonna be there ;)

 
At 10:40 오후, Blogger RLB said...

We're all gonna be there!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home