19 12월 2006

JAMEY!

Last night Megan and I met Jamey for dinner at Geckos. I tried to get Heidi to come so we could cross a few more shots off our list but she was being lame! Those who know me will be very surprised to learn that I ate a salad!! Usually I stay far, far away from vegetables. Especially when I have a yummy cheeseburger (no mayo) as an option. Anyway, I hadn't seen Jamey in ages because he had finals and unlike my college life they actually take those things seriously over here. Though I suspect that the real reason he had to study so hard is because he didn't do crap all semester. :)

Jamey always says he reads my blog but I had my doubts, and they were proven when he saw my hair. Clearly he had no idea it was all gone. He kept telling me I looked like a boy, and when I got annoyed (that's my annoyed face in the pic below) he tried to cover it up by saying, "But...a cute boy?" Fucker!! Lucky for him it's pretty difficult for me to stay angry for long!

Oh, we also made plans to go to Spa Castle!!! YAY!!! I can't wait! First my trip to Malaysia, then a trip to Spa Castle! I have so much to look forward to right now! I so very seriously love
my life!!!

5 Comments:

At 5:11 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

Salad is totally gross and should NEVER be eaten! Lettuce is for rabbits, I say. :)

 
At 1:14 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

salad is tatally gross though i like toss the salad. i want to get high. i am just kidding lol. respect.

 
At 4:46 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Huh?

 
At 7:41 오후, Blogger RLB said...

Eunki you're a dirty boy. He means he likes to toss the salad (his own salad). That's what happens when you learn English from fratboys!

 
At 8:51 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

respect eastside :)

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home