19 12월 2006

How many times can you possibly google someone before you get bored and just LET IT GO??? Christ. "jes teisher drunk" Give me a break. Get a hobby instead of spending your free time internet stalking me. I'm not even that interesting. If you're going to obsess, at least find someone who does something interesting. Steal pictures that are worth looking at, instead of just random shots of me in bars. Go bother Rachel and Shelly. They don't like you any more than I do. Which, to clarify, is NOT AT ALL!!!

7 Comments:

At 8:43 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

If I were going to Google you, I would at least make sure I had the words super glue in there. Or maybe making out. Or port-a-potty. Or...

 
At 12:04 오전, Blogger Jes said...

I know, the list goes on and on...man, I do some stupid stuff. :)

I laughed so hard when I read this!! I can't wait to see you in March!!

 
At 4:08 오전, Blogger SJ said...

Wow, you're famous. Is it just "drunk" pics they want? Or are there other searches like "Jes Teisher nude" and stuff?

Dude - you cut your hair off!!

 
At 8:46 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Infamous, maybe!!

 
At 9:43 오전, Blogger SJ said...

I think it's more like Notorious, babe ;)

 
At 7:40 오후, Blogger RLB said...

Don't encourage wankers to bother us . . . even of them already do!

 
At 9:33 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

don't send freaks over to my blog I have enough thank you very much!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home