10 1월 2007

Here you go...30 things about myself that you never asked for. Man, this blog stuff...it's like a window to my soul.

1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship?
he's crazy

2. When was the last time you shaved?
armpits and *ahem* other areas, this morning. Legs, yesterday I think, maybe the day before.

3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.?
i was on the subway.

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
drinking coffee

5. Are you any good at math?
I used to suck, but that was only due to a complete lack of effort on my part. Now, I'm pretty good at the stuff that interests me, and I just ignore the rest.

6. What did you do on your prom night?
Ummm...I went to the prom. With Terry Wallace (senior prom), and Scot Main (junior prom). I remember the party after the senior prom, but I can't remember what I did after junior prom. I do recall that I didn't get laid either night, though I think that was probably mostly my doing.

7. Do you have any famous ancestors?
nope. not that i'm aware of.

8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school?
sure.

9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile?
i ain't got no myspace profile.

10. Last thing received in the mail?
it's been so long i can't remember. thanks for nothing, family and friends. if any of you ever move to a foreign country don't even bother giving me your address!

11. How many different beverages have you drank today?
in no particular order: water, coke zero, awful work coffee, u ja cha (YUMMY, but prob spelled wrong), orange juice. Later tonight i will have to edit this and add maekju and other assorted adult beverages.

12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines?
yes. it can get depressing when they don't call back. also sometimes when they do. actually, i really wish korea would get up to speed with the voice mail thing. you know, for those times when RL doesn't answer my "i'm drunk on the subway...again" calls.

13. Who did you lose your concert virginity to?
i'm so embarrassed to admit this, but it was garth brooks. at the bloomsburg fair, of all places. i went with amy buchanon. i had free tickets, so fuck off.

14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
i sometimes draw things in the sand, but not my own name. i'm not that narcissistic. or am i???

15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had?
can't really recall, though i did take a line drive to the mouth while playing softball once.

16. What is out your back door?
no back door where i live.

17. Any plans for Friday night?
yup. and no, you can't come.

18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair?
sure. what is it that the ocean does to my hair?? makes it wet? dirty? WHO CARES?!?!?

19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn?
yeah. but i didn't eat it.

20. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
yeah. laser floyd. more than once.

21. Do you re-use towels after you shower?
hell yes.

22. Some things you are excited about?
march. andy. stephanie. march. the new james bond film. prisonbreak. friday night. saturday night. march. quantum physics. ee cummings. coffee. me. waking up tomorrow.

23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
the kind they make with vodka.

24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
no, not since i was tiny. i have very faint memories of one but that's it.

25. Describe your key chain:
it was a gift from chris cassidy. it holds my keys.

26. Where do you keep your change?
there's some in my coat pocket, some in my bookbag, and several large containers full in my room.

27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
today, in my classroom. nobody listened though, so maybe it doesn't count.

28. What kind of winter coat do you have?
i have a couple, and i have a bunch of fleeces and hoodies that can substitute as coats.

29. What was the weather like on your high school graduation day?
hot i think. i don't remember much, though i do recall Jeremy Hoffman's last sprint around the track.

30. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
closed. sleeping or not, the door to my room is always closed.

19 Comments:

At 5:51 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

If you had a choice between drinking cofee from Starbuck's or Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, which would you choose?

 
At 7:20 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Either. I spend alot of time at Starbucks because it's close to my home, but I like Coffee Bean, too.

 
At 8:51 오후, Blogger RLB said...

I always answer your drunken subway phone calls! You just haven't called me drunk subway in a while. . .

 
At 10:18 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

what do you mean, no mail? i sent christmas stuff.

 
At 11:23 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

I just shipped a package off to Korea on Monday!
I didn't know Garth Brooks ever played the Bloomsbug fair.
Yes, it was very hot on your graduation. Did we hang out after the senior prom? I sadly can't remember what I did either. God, I'm old!

 
At 11:24 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

You're approving comments now??? What's up with that?

 
At 11:32 오후, Blogger Jes said...

some complete douche bag has been spending the time he should be in therapy internet stalking me instead and leaving nasty comments so i thought i'd do a little moderation.

ok - my mom, pittchick, and trojan are excused from my rant about no mail.

 
At 2:05 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

OK, OK, I never send mail, packages, post cards, ferrets, shoes, tampons, deodorant, candy, baked goods, spider monkeys, et al. Well, I've accumulated such items and that's a start! (hmm, I probably shoulda fed the ferret and monkey!)

 
At 2:06 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

Oh, and *tear*...I'm excited that you're coming home too, sistah!

 
At 9:21 오전, Blogger daeguowl said...

the cakes are better at coffee bean

 
At 9:22 오전, Blogger daeguowl said...

but they seem to have discontinued their coffee cheesecake, what's up with that? But I'd still rather have a bennigans brownie or a Mrs Fields brownie for that matter...

Come to think about why are there all these delicaious sweet things that I can get in Korea but not in the UK? MUst move to SEoul ASAP and turn into fat bastard.

 
At 10:13 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

I heart Starbucks....

DID YOU FINALLY GET THE DAMN CARD?!?!?!?!wish my HORRID writing. Sorry about that.

If you want something from TX just ask...I'd be happy to schlep you something.

 
At 12:47 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

HA! Garth Brooks!!! What a looser...

 
At 5:08 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Delicious sweet things in Korea??? Like *gag* RICE CAKES??? The closest semi decent coffee to my home is Starbucks, so that's where I spend alot of my time. Though I am rather gutted that they discontinued their Toffee Nut Latte.

Steph, as long as you're collecting the necessary items for the "experiment" we discussed on the phone you will be forgiven for the lack of mail!

 
At 2:55 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

march, march, march..
as many as three times!
I don't know why but I feel so sorry to hear that.

 
At 5:19 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

kwantum fizix rulz!

 
At 11:53 오전, Blogger Shells Bells said...

you can always get sweet sticky things at Krispy Kreme :)

 
At 3:51 오후, Blogger Jes said...

I'm excited for March cause I want to see my friends and family!! I'll be back in Korea by April!!

 
At 8:22 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

We drove past a house today...not far from Grille 3501 that still has the needed item up and running. I may try and make a late-night nab of said item...but there is a fence involved. Since I am of the female species this may pose a slight problem seeing as only men can single hop a fence ranging from 4 ft-20 ft high. Edward may forced to be involved.

over

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home