11 10월 2006

On On To Sunday!!!!

How you guys doing? What's that? You want to know what I'm doing this weekend??? Well, I'll be happy to tell you...

This Sunday my girls and I will wake up amazingly early, haul our asses up the side of a mountain, and then jump off.

It's some kind of ancient ritual. Apparently every year, on the weekend following Chuseok, 4 hot virgins sacrifice themselves by jumping off this mountain. The Koreans believe the sacrifice appeases the Gods of Fan Death, thereby allowing the country to sleep soundly through another 365 nights. It's a very traditional ceremony!! :) And let's face it, if you're looking for 4 hot virgins, who better than Shells, RL, Heidi, and I????

HA!! Clearly, I made that shit up. I can't believe you guys bought that crap!! Losers!! Actually, the first part is true...we're hauling ass up a mountain, and then jumping off. Really.

We're going HANG-GLIDING!!! I'm so totallycompletelyoverwhelmingly excited!!!!! Can't wait!!! It sucks that it's only Wednesday!!

3 more days and a wake up, as the saying goes. Happy Hump Day!! *giggle* I said hump...

Jes

5 Comments:

At 11:24 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

Have a good time! Sounds like a blast.

 
At 2:13 오전, Blogger Shells Bells said...

Seriously I am so stoked for paragliding it hurts my insides!!! I am a virgin what are you talking about!!!??

 
At 5:39 오전, Blogger RLB said...

It is going to be sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!! You make me feel like a virgin!

 
At 3:23 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

I think we better sing some Madonna tunes on the way there, or at least in the taxi on Friday night! Great story, but seriously people die from "fan death", just ask Sae Jin or Min!
I'm so excited for SUNDAY!!!!!!

 
At 8:25 오후, Blogger RLB said...

Oh yesss, bring on the singing in taxis! YESSSS! How could life be any more awesome than when there is singing in the taxi!!?

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home