09 8월 2006


I'M SO TIRED TODAY!!!
Yesterday Mino got back to Seoul after visiting his family and friends for about a week. And since he was in visiting mode, he came to visit me last night!! Had some beer, some pizza, talked alot, tried to make him watch Sex and the City...it was a really great night. But this morning, dealing with 4 and 5 year olds after only about 3 1/2 hours of sleep...not fun!! Man, my ass was dragging!
So I came home on my break to clean up the mess from last night, and it's already done!! Woo Hoo!! He even washed my dishes!! Now, I have time for a short nap. Yay! Thanks Mino - you're the best!!

5 Comments:

At 7:23 오후, Blogger SJ said...

So - wait - he isn't the "you're a foreigner so bye bye" guy then?

 
At 8:23 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

I am confused????????????

 
At 9:09 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

me tooooo

 
At 9:49 오후, Blogger Pittchick said...

I'm not confused. I am dragging a little, though, so I feel your pain.

 
At 10:24 오전, Blogger Kate Michele said...

I'm a passenger on the confused boat as well!!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home