22 7월 2006

# 103

Appetizer
Fill in the blanks: I ____________ when I _____________.

I dance when I hear music.
Sometimes it's only in my head, but if there's music playing I'm dancing. Please don't misinterpret this to mean I am a good dancer!! I've got zero rhythm.

Another one that popped in my head was 'I eat when I am bored.' It's a habit I'm trying to break.

Soup
Name something you use to make your home smell good.

HA!! That's a laugh! I live in Seoul...nothing smells good here, especially in my area! My building connects to this great outdoor market...I love wandering through the maze of alleys lined with stores and stalls of everything but it's constantly making my place smell like fish, bad incense, galbi, and mosquito coils. When I first got here I had a bunch of my friends mail me smelly candles from home, but they did little to help so now I've just grown accustomed to it.

Salad
If you could receive a coupon in the mail for 50% off any product, what would you want it to be for?

Hmmm...an around the world plane ticket, or maybe a 60 day orient express trip.

Main Course
Besides sleeping, what do you spend the majority of the hours of your typical day doing?

During the week it's working, but that's not by choice. Weekends, my time is split between wandering and going out.

Dessert
What can you hear right now while answering these questions?

Traffic and noise from the guy at the vegetable stand outside my window. For the past month, all I've heard is rain so today even the traffic is a welcoming noise!!

2 Comments:

At 4:54 오전, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Wow. You live in Seoul. That's cool!

 
At 4:54 오전, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

Wow. You live in Seoul. That's cool!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home