18 7월 2006

Yesterday my cell phone, my iPod, and my computer all decided to stop working. They are the 3 things I need to have in order to maintain some level of sanity in this country. And they all stopped working.

On. The. Same. Day.

The iPod is pretty old and has served me well all over the world...I knew it was on its way out. The phone should be fine. The computer is brand fucking new. AND I HAVE THE BEST PICTURES EVER FROM THIS WEEKEND AND I CAN'T POST THEM!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!

I saw a movie where electronics started turning on their owners. It didn't turn out too well for the humans.

Anyway, if you've called my cell or sent me a text in the last 2 days I haven't received it. Sorry!! Hopefully I'll have a new phone within the next few days, but in the meantime try my home phone. Oh, and I'll need everyone to email me your phone numbers, since I can't get them out of my cell.

10 Comments:

At 1:24 오전, Blogger Unknown said...

Cell phone, computer (laptop, I assume?), I-Pod.

I don't own any of the above. And, don't want to. Sorry to hear they all crapped out on you on the same day. Now THAT'S what I call toxic synchronicity.

 
At 1:24 오전, Blogger Unknown said...

Cell phone, computer (laptop, I assume?), I-Pod.

I don't own any of the above. And, don't want to. Sorry to hear they all crapped out on you on the same day. Now THAT'S what I call toxic synchronicity.

 
At 1:40 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

That's pretty funny! Maybe not for you, though. Sometime's technology's a bitch!

 
At 5:00 오전, Blogger dayoldfish said...

well at least you didn't assign blame on your ipod crapping out on me, Browneye totally would have.

 
At 7:31 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Just your luck, isn't it?

 
At 12:50 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

WTF???that's friggin odd.

 
At 8:33 오후, Blogger RLB said...

sucks to be you, hot lips.

 
At 8:45 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

that's lame..glad I'm not you ;)

 
At 4:56 오전, Blogger Paperback Writer said...

I think I cried when my iPod died. My husband suggested that I bury it in the backyard and give it a proper burial.

He doesn't understand.

 
At 9:03 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Honestly, I'm so lost without it. Especially in a foreign country where I can't understand radio and TV.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home