26 6월 2006

Rant

I love most things about Korea, and for the most part I really like their culture. But if my Korean friends don't STOP HANGING UP ON ME I'm seriously going to have a fit. I really cannot get used to it. I just find it so rude. What if I have something to say?!? What if it's important (OK, with me chances of that are slim, but still...). If you're busy, just say, "I'll call you back later, bye!" and then hang up!! Or don't answer the phone! In the states, we do not hang up on someone without saying goodbye first unless we are super pissed at them so everytime you guys hang up on me I feel like something is wrong. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!

5 Comments:

At 8:24 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

Just stop calling them...let them call you the fuckers

 
At 11:47 오후, Blogger Kate Michele said...

so this is just normal for them?? They all do it as part of like their culture??

WEIRD...and yes I as a fellow American view it as RUDE!

 
At 11:54 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Totally normal. I'm in mid-sentence and *click* they're done talking, so they're gone. I FUCKING HATE IT!!

They don't understand why I think it's so awful, but to me it's just soooo nasty!! Have I mentioned that I FUCKING HATE IT?!?!?

OK...I'm starting to feel better now...

 
At 12:41 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

That's pretty funny. (well, probably not to you, but just reading that made me LOL!)

Maybe I should start doing that around here and see what happens!

 
At 10:37 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

That is crazy.....it's like you live in a different country or something.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home