31 5월 2008

Golden Gate Park

A few nights ago Gaylord and I went to see Prince Caspian, and I loved, loved, loved, loved, loved it. Seriously. I loved it! The trees were FANTASTIC!!! I actually cheered out loud at several parts, until Gaylord rolled his eyes and shushed me. I hadn't been shushed in public since the subways of Korea! The next day we went to Golden Gate Park, and I insisted (despite the eye rolls) that we pretend we were in Narnia. It was fun. I talked to all the Narnians, and found all sorts of cool stuff. Gaylord doesn't do much pretending, so he mostly put up with me and took lots of cool pictures, which I'm about to share with you. Shakespeare's Garden was my favorite spot. :)








9 Comments:

At 4:06 오후, Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

Did you guys get to SCOMA's yet on the pier????

 
At 3:46 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Oh I love your pictures!!

 
At 5:05 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

I would have pretended with you in a heartbeat! ;)

 
At 10:22 오전, Blogger crom said...

Yeah, she takes great pictures. :D

 
At 8:55 오전, Blogger sumatra22 said...

great pics...and I agree about the trees...Edward doesn't get it. But he also laughs at me when I tell him that Angels live in the library!

 
At 7:11 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

ok sooo I heard the word is you are stayin in America..have you decided where you are gonna park it so I can visit ya?

 
At 11:18 오후, Blogger achilles3 said...

i don't give a shit!
what's the news?????????????????????????????????????????????????????
;-)

 
At 11:20 오후, Blogger Gagger said...

Great pics (Gay Gay)!

;)

 
At 12:35 오전, Blogger brownie said...

This blog sucks!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home