13 1월 2008







Went out with KBS last night...found him hanging out with all the bums at City Hall station. We bought some super awesome hats and then we walked down my favorite street in Seoul, past the museum we were supposed to go to last week (he stood me up), to Ipanema's which is a Brazilian restaurant. It was good, but don't let the pictures fool you...there are no cute, smiling Brazilian dudes anywhere to be found. There is, however, an Eastern European who made strange animal sounds whenever he served us.
After dinner we went to a juicy bar in Gwanghamun and decided it was the perfect job for me since, according to KBS, all they have to do is "stand around and look pretty." After the juicy bar we went to a different bar and had lots of beer and tequila. Not long after that I was like, "Dude I have gots to go home." So I did.

4 Comments:

At 10:32 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

What the heck does your shirt say?

 
At 10:44 오전, Blogger Jes said...

haha. it says MY HEART THROBS FOR RACHEL.

cause it does. :)

 
At 10:18 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

holy crap...

 
At 11:34 오후, Blogger Jes said...

wha?!?

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home