10 1월 2008

This morning on my little jaunt around Yaksu I put my iPod on random (man oh man I have some BAD songs on there!!) and that Counting Crows song came on...the one with the lyrics that say 'It's been so long since I've seen the ocean...guess I should...' and I nearly cried because, seriously, it's been soooo long since I've seen the ocean!!! I used to live at the beach (literally) and I always swore that I would never, ever live far away from the ocean. Might be time for a roadtrip.

Anyway, inspired by Brownie's extremely boring running posts, after my quick run - and by quick I mean short, I certainly don't mean to imply there was any speed involved - I hauled my ass up a rather large hill. 8 times. I won't be doing that again for awhile. Although it was kind of worth it to see the look on the locals' faces.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Whatever, my running posts rock. Though I admit, they're not as interesting as my ankle posts were.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home