28 1월 2008

Never Again



This stuff totally kicked my ass Saturday night. I think I was winning the battle until around midnight...but between the hours of 12 - 5 a.m. it was all downhill. With a bad, bad crash landing at the end. I would recommend everyone staying far, far away from it! It's evil stuff!

KBS leaves Korea on Thursday to start a super exciting, epic adventure!! We had a 3 hour dinner last night (Sortino's - yum!), I'll see him again this week, and then...sigh. He's gonna be a tough one to say goodbye to. :(

2 Comments:

At 8:17 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

So I really want to try that shit now..i NEED somethng strong cuz girl, i'm in PAIN!

 
At 5:54 오전, Blogger Gagger said...

So, are you saying you won't be bringing any of that to your Tour de The States then? It'd be funny to see how much longer you could last past your brother while drinking that!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home