24 1월 2008

Ha!

Not telling who said these gems:

1 month in a retirement home??? That's, like, 200 boys in Thailand!!! (in regards to caring for our parents)

I prefer alcohol...it's slipped more boys into bed than KY ever has!!!! (in regards to...well, you figure it out!)

HAHAHA!!!:
Joel: I can't believe you're still single!
Me: I'm slightly cross-eyed and I have a lisp!! Of course I'm single!
Joel: hahahahaha! I didn't see you there cause one eye was looking out the window, and the other was looking at the bartender! And, I was drooling the whole time!

It goes downhill from there.

I'm drunk, posting from a bar...

6 Comments:

At 11:53 오후, Blogger daeguowl said...

Are you in bliss? Tell Teddy he has to start paying me commission for all the business I've thrown his way....and you should probably take a cut of that too for taking me there in the first place

 
At 12:41 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

Your spelling is quite good for being drunk.

 
At 3:00 오전, Blogger crom said...

you're crosseyed too? aw, what the hell?! hahaha

 
At 7:00 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Paul: We started at Wolfhound, then went to Bliss. Which you would already know had you responded to my text. Fucker!

Jen: I remember typing being an enormous effort.

GLF: shuTIT!!! I'm still hot!

 
At 9:03 오전, Blogger daeguowl said...

Just getting you back for all the times you've ignored my texts!!! Anything on tonight?

 
At 9:52 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Nothing tonight...Joel and I are having a slumber party. ;)

I'll be out tomorrow night, though.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home