13 3월 2007

This is one of my new afternoon classes. They're smart and funny and we have a pretty good time together. They just graduated from kindergarten last month, so the first week I taught them they were all serious, asking for homework and sitting up straight and proper in their chairs. I tried to play a game with them one day and they were like, "We're not babies anymore, Jessica Teacher!" Well, excuse me! Today, they were faced with the unfortunate realization that since they aren't kindy kids anymore there's no science and art class. They were so disappointed, and then one of them said, "Being old is bad." Tell me about it, kid.

3 Comments:

At 12:34 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

looks like they aren't so serious anymore. how old are these kids?

 
At 12:40 오전, Blogger Jes said...

I think the youngest is 7 and the oldest is 9.

 
At 7:56 오후, Blogger RLB said...

I don't know much about being old. . .

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home