26 1월 2007

There's No Hand Sanitizer at Krispy Kreme

Good morning!!!!! Happy Friday!!!!! I'm so excited for the weekend!!!!! My agenda this weekend? Well, nothing tonight. I just wanna relax a bit. Tomorrow I wanna get some reading done, have a yummy Toffee Nut Latte at Starbucks, and maybe try to get a haircut (anyone know a decent place to go besides Tony and Guys in Apgujeong?) before I meet up with Adrian, and then tomorrow night is Shelly's birthday party! I'm so excited to see everyone!!! It's been forever since we were all together!
Since it's Shells' birthday it's pretty much her weekend and in honor of that I'd like to share a picture from one of the funniest things that's ever happened when we were together. Seriously, I laughed so hard I nearly peed. Who knew getting coffee could be so hysterical???

8 Comments:

At 8:51 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

headrush, the hair shop upstairs from
route 66 in hongdae is really good. They have a lot of foreign clients and aren't overpriced

 
At 10:35 오후, Blogger Jes said...

thanks!! maybe i'll check it out tomorrow!!

 
At 12:09 오전, Blogger daeguowl said...

my sister-in-law to be is a hairdresser......in nonhyon.....

 
At 12:16 오전, Blogger Jes said...

that would be helpful if I knew (A) where the hell nonhyon is and (B) if she can work with non-Korean hair.

But it's an admirable effort coming from a member of your gender...

 
At 12:50 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

Jes, I can't wait to see you! It seems like it has been many, many moons since I last saw you! PS Don't tell Shelly I said this, although she is probably reading this comment, we could slip into Gecko's and knock one or two off the list before heading to Hongdae...sound intriguing? C'mon Shelly, one or two?

 
At 12:53 오전, Blogger Jes said...

HaHa!! I had the same thought!! I'll be sure to wear my sneakers to make the sneaking around easier!

Shells will understand...she's snuck off to do shots with me on several occasions!!

 
At 11:01 오전, Blogger Shells Bells said...

NO GECKOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:02 오전, Blogger Shells Bells said...

I wonder if those handprints are still there

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home