25 1월 2007

Just had a little chat with my bestest friend EVER and now I'm a bit depressed. Not depressed in a SOMETHING HAPPENED AND I'M UPSET kind of way, just in a WHY CAN'T SHIT BE A LITTLE SIMPLER kind of way. Ya know??? I mean, I have a partially completed list of 147 reasons why things should go my way, but it doesn't seem to matter. So I'm about to crawl into my bed, pull the covers up over my head, and listen to some jazz until I fall asleep.

I'm in a jazz mood because I met up with Minho earlier and we stopped at this little tiny bar and there was a live jazz band playing. And they were good!! We didn't stay long since he's only managed to memorize 900 Chinese characters so far. His exam is sometime in February, and he's got about 1100 more to memorize before that. EASY PEASY!!! I mean, really, who doesn't know 2000 Chinese characters off the top of their head?!?

Oh, and blogger won't let me publish comments for some reason. Maybe the reason is that it sucks. But I can read them through my email. Jay Lee, you're right to call me out on my error. I've known for a while I should stop opening my mouth when I have no idea what I'm talking about (not that that knowledge has kept me from opening my mouth when I have absolutely no clue what I'm talking about, but still...knowing is half the battle. RL will tell you what the other half is). Anyway, maybe now I should try to stop blogging when I have no idea what I'm talking about...

OK. That's it. Goodnight!!!

11 Comments:

At 4:12 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

If it's a 'partially completed list' how do you know if there really is 147 reasons? And why do you have so many reasons when you know that #1 is going to be "I ROCK"?

 
At 5:32 오전, Blogger daeguowl said...

Well I know 2000 chinese characters....more than that actually...i'll take the test instead.

 
At 8:54 오전, Blogger Jes said...

It's partially completed because so far there's 147 things on the list, and it's not finished yet. But you're right, the only thing that matters is how much YOU ROCK!!! :)

Mr. Owl - You really know more than 2000 Chinese characters?? I guess I'd expect nothing less from an accountant... :)

 
At 10:02 오전, Anonymous 익명 said...

I do kind of rock, don't I?

 
At 6:33 오후, Blogger Jes said...

sure do.

 
At 11:15 오후, Blogger RLB said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHhAAAAAAAAAAA
But
I learned the hard way :(

 
At 1:37 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

Easy Peasy.....Someone likes Rachel Ray

 
At 3:35 오전, Blogger daeguowl said...

let me confess, I was a Chinese major and so I used to know a lot more than 2000 chinese characters. Since I became an accountant I've forgotten quite a lot but I still know more than my wife and that's all that counts....

 
At 4:40 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Drink for whining!

 
At 8:23 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Rachel Ray stole that from me!!

And when it comes to knowledge between the sexes you boys can have your Chinese characters. We'll stay secure in the knowlege that we're not fucking crazy.

 
At 12:07 오전, Blogger daeguowl said...

Hmmm, wasn't there a film where a couple had sex of the mind-blowing variety when she became turned on by him drawing chinese calligraphy on her skin.....you might be glad of a man's knowledge of caliigraphy one day.....

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home