05 12월 2006

I went to the gym today on my break and had the worst run of my life. My stride was off, I had a side stitch which hasn't happened in years, and my ankles hurt. Both of them! That's never happened. I had a few miles in and wasn't trying to do a long run, so I gave myself permission to run for the remaining 3 songs on my ipod playlist and then call it a day, about 1/2 an hour shorter than usual. The last song was Easy People by The Nields, which I had spent all morning dancing to. I swear this morning, while grooving around, I had to hit the repeat button every 3 seconds. This afternoon I was like, "FUCK! When is this fucking song going to be fucking over?!?!?" It's amazing how long 31/2 minutes can seem sometimes.

Then I went back to work and ate an entire box of strawberry cream cookies.

And that was my day.

8 Comments:

At 10:28 오후, Blogger brownie said...

Sorry to hear about your cankles! HAHAHAHA!

 
At 10:41 오후, Blogger Jes said...

HAHAHA!! Good one!! I was expecting you to say DRINK FOR WHINING!!!

 
At 10:44 오후, Blogger RLB said...

at least you made up for the run by eating cookies.

 
At 11:08 오후, Blogger Barbara said...

There must be a running gene in your family..were your parents runners too?

 
At 11:15 오후, Blogger daeguowl said...

You won't have seen Nick Cage in Yaksu yet cos I've not yet been. I shall be there Thursday lunchtime so look out and don't forget your autograph book....(btw are you at the big Wonderland?)

 
At 11:52 오후, Blogger Rafael said...

Drink for whining!

 
At 12:03 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Yup. The one and only Wonderland!! Trust me, it's not as bad as the rumors would have you believe!!

In honor of your arrival OCN showed one of your movies tonight. I couldn't get involved though - Sex and the City was coming on.

 
At 10:51 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

trojan -- jes runs, her dad runs, her brother runs. i work hard, made my car payments, so don't have to run.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home