11 11월 2006

Friday






Friday night everyone met at Geckos for dinner and alot of drunken debauchery. I remember lots of beer, and lots of sneaking away from the table with Shelly to do shots at the bar. I introduced Shells to one of my old friends...Southern Comfort!! I think they hit it off rather well! It was a really fantastic time, but I made the mistake of leaving my camera on the table so most of the pictures I found when I woke up this morning were a bit too dirty to post. :)

I was the first one to leave, since I had to be up super early this morning, but everyone else headed to the hill around 1:00. From what I understand things may have gotten a little out of hand there...

13 Comments:

At 12:10 오전, Blogger Shells Bells said...

Yup you and I need to drink more shots together! The Southern Comfort was fine..however..the 10 tequilla shots afterwards were not.

 
At 12:17 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Ugh! What were you thinking??? Tequila is the devil in liquid form!!

 
At 1:21 오전, Blogger Pittchick said...

Ugh, Southern Comfort. I always thought Jaeger was the devil.

 
At 1:23 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Yeah, Jaeger and I had an ugly break up right before I came to Korea. We're still not speaking to each other.

 
At 10:37 오전, Blogger Shells Bells said...

Jaeger makes my stomache heave just thinking about it!

 
At 3:31 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

I'm heartbroken you never posted all the pics of your friends genitalia and breastistes.

Beaks

 
At 6:38 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Looks like a fun time had by all.

 
At 11:13 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

is anyone in korea ever totally sober?

 
At 10:55 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

Drinking in Korea is manditory for every man, woman, and child.

 
At 10:55 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

okay maybe not child

 
At 8:21 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Unless you're that 10 year old in Jeju we poured a shot of vodka for...

 
At 6:03 오후, Blogger RLB said...

Jes you drank Jaeger when we got that soccer ball! In June! you fucking liar!

 
At 6:21 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Oh my God, you're right! I forgot about that!! So I lied. Whatever.

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home