09 9월 2006

Last night was fun!!! Man, I haven't made out with someone in the bathroom of a gay bar since I was 22!! My roommate Megan and I got to Itaewon around 8:30 and met Shelly and Beaker for dinner at Buddha's Belly. IT WAS SO GOOD!! Seriously...so good. After dinner and many drinks there we headed to SoHo for Happy Hour. Happy Hour at SoHo consists of 2 for 1 drinks, so as you can see from the photos we start out well and then it just turns into a shit show. I met tons of cool people (and I met some HASHERS!!! It was so fun to be able to introduce myself as 'Begging For It!!!!') and had a total blast! I finally staggered home around 5, and I've heard "rumors" that some of the gang didn't make it home until 8 a.m.!!!

P.S. Sorry, ladies, but Adrian and I agree that the egg samiches in Itaewon don't even compare to the ones in Yaksu!!







4 Comments:

At 5:10 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

um where is the bathroom photo???? hehehe

 
At 5:14 오후, Blogger Shells Bells said...

블로그 관리자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

 
At 5:16 오후, Blogger Jes said...

Shells...give me a few minutes, and then check the "secret location."

 
At 6:29 오전, Blogger RLB said...

uh more pics of me please

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home