15 8월 2006

Holiday! Celebrate!

I had the best day today!! It was some sort of random holiday so no work!! This morning I went to get my hair cut...it's SO short! I think there's at least 8 or 9 inches gone!! After that I headed over to Shelley's to hang out with her and Rachellynn. They made me yummy food, yummy drinks and threw in some pirate movies...I was in heaven!! Thanks ladies...you guys rock!! Wish I could post some pics, but Blogger's still mad at me!!

On the way home I got a call from Tim who was in Yaksu and looking for a place to stay. It's going to suck when I lose that extra bedroom in September! I met up with him and Graham for a beer, then came home to relax a bit before Tim got here. Now I'm off to bed!! Goodnight!!

Oh...forgot to mention...I got 2 calls from friends back home today!! Thanks CJB!! Thanks Andy!! So great to hear from you!!

6 Comments:

At 12:54 오전, Blogger Kate Michele said...

I hope blogger gets over it...cause I really wanta see the hair!!

 
At 1:07 오전, Blogger Barbara said...

What do you mean you cut it all off? I wanna see too@!@@

 
At 8:22 오전, Blogger Shells Bells said...

Trust me I saw it..it looks hot

 
At 8:23 오전, Blogger Jes said...

Thanks Shells!! You're hot too!! ;)

 
At 6:03 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

ah.. so independence day is actually just "sort of random holiday" I dunno, but being released from foreign rule was kind of important to me.. worth a holiday even..

 
At 7:45 오후, Blogger Jes said...

You're right...I'm so sorry!!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home