15 8월 2006

So I went to buy Mino his birthday present tonight (his birthday was Sunday but I won't see him until Thursday, so I'm actually early!!) and I loved it so much I went back to get myself one. Buying 2 of said object right after buying a new camera means I spent waaay too much money, so when Brendan started harrassing me to go to Itaewon for many beers and much mayhem I sadly had to turn him down. Which was good, because had I been with him I wouldn't be receiving hysterical drunk texts from him...only Brendan could send messages about Itaewon written to the tune of random Clash songs!!! Love it!!

2 Comments:

At 3:24 오전, Blogger brownie said...

Where is my birthday present?

 
At 7:36 오후, Anonymous 익명 said...

Where are the replies to my hysterical texts?!

Any song lyrics will do...

"I can't go for that no oh I no can do"

"Leave me along, I'm a family counselor and my bark is much worse than my bite"

"Goodnight Itaewon"

"You can go your own way"

"Never going back again"

"You're time is gonna come"

"American woman, stay away from me"....no wait, that's one for me to use when you're hasseling me to go out!

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home